Research Groups, Institutes & Programs
(Redirected from Research Groups)
This is a list of pages in Proteopedia that describe research groups, programs or institutes related to structural biology.
- Chemistry-Biology Interface Program, University of Massachusetts, Amherst MA USA
- Fadel A. Samatey Group
- Institute of Clinical Biochemistry, University of Oslo, Norway.
- MUZIC: Muscle Z-Disk Protein Complexes, a consortium of multiple European institutions.
- SMART Teams, Center for BioMolecular Modeling, Milwaukee School of Engineering, Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA.
- The Rohs Lab at USC and Protein-DNA Institute at La Cañada High School.